Sunday 4 November 2012

Back on Track

Hello Friends,

Well the Christmas crafting is back on track now, but I still feel like I'm not doing enough, Sigh, I guess I'll feel better once I know it's all done. So this week I have been working on presents for my nieces.

These tutus are going to go down a storm. I made them by sewing some elastic together then tying strips of netting to the elastic, I ended up using 2 meters of netting per tutu and I like being able to change colour to make them more fun. I posted a picture n twitter and some of my friends have fallen in love with them so I may have to make some adult sizes soon.

And to match the tutus the girls are getting a crocheted crown each. I love this pattern for the princess crown. it turned out so well I am tempted to make one for myself
Well it's a short one this week but i hope you enjoy my crafty updates :) see you next week

2 comments:

  1. You are very organised! I keep thinking I need to start doing things for Christmas soon. I do like the princesses crown, unfortunatley I don't have any girls in the family,but I would quite like one for myself too!

    ReplyDelete