Monday 21 December 2009

The ramblings of an unoccupied mind

Ok, this is how it’s gonna happen, I’m going to visit a wool shop that happens to be located next to a nuclear power station, There is a terrible accident and I am unable to escape the wool shop before a massive nuclear explosion reeks havoc on the surrounding area, all are left for dead as there is no way anyone could survive an explosion of that magnitude...or could they? Days later I emerge from the glowing rubble, my body being protected by the soft yarn and some how by some magical glory I have developed super powers! What super powers I hear you ask? Well I have acquired the power to knit really fast!.....

Ok, in the land of super heros that is a pretty sucky power, but I’m getting fed up with how long it takes to knit stuff, crochet is so much quicker! I’ve got just one sleeve left on the hoody I’m working on at the moment and with December being so busy I don’t have time to sit down and do it, it’s especially frustrating as I have so many awesome ideas for new patterns, I can’t wait to get started on them. Oh bother the call center, let me sit at home and craft things all day!

Right I promise, by hell or high water, next post will have a free pattern, I’m getting crochet withdrawal *twitch twitch*

Post Rant: Yay it’s Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment